Movies, music, games, books, television, and more.

My opinions, jaded completely by my feelings, experiences, beliefs, and how I'm feeling at the time.

*SPOILERS* I will usually include a section at the end that may contain spoilers. If you don't want to know, don't read that part.

My opinion is not yours, nor should yours be mine. If you want to know for yourself, do for yourself. If you disagree, that's fine - you can make one of these for yourself for free.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

Let me be blunt, this years commercials Sucked.


Now for some positive things.


The trailers for "Thor", "Captain America", "Super 8", and "Kung Fu Panda 2 :The Kaboom Of Doom" ruled,

and if I didn't know better I would be excited about "Transformers: Dark Of The Moon" (who the Frakking Hell got to name that movie).

But the snickers commercial wasn't funny. Lets face it people Rosanne Barr hasn't been funny in years and compared to last years "You're playing like Betty White" add this one was stupid.

Now lets talk about "Social Living" what am I supposed to take away from this that if I go to this site I will become a cross dresser Wtf (Why The Face).

Or would you rather discuss the Eminem Brisk Ice Tea fiasco. this is a talented artist with a decent product. really we are going to waste him on Claymation.

Now due to some excellent bean dip I missed the Best Buy add starring The Prince of Darkness Himself Ozzy Ozbourne and that Canadian Douche Justin Bieber so there is nothing to say there.


to rap this up why didn't AMC have an ass kicking Mad Men Season 5 commercial, or a new Old Spice Add, or what about a commercial announcing the cover of Madden 2012. The Add Men of 2012 had better kick it up a notch or else.

P.S. I like Old music so maybe this is just me, but really The Black Eyed Peas was what we went with. Now yes The Who weren't any better last year, but to sing a cover of a Guns & Roses song that's just to far Will i Am.

No comments: