Movies, music, games, books, television, and more.

My opinions, jaded completely by my feelings, experiences, beliefs, and how I'm feeling at the time.

*SPOILERS* I will usually include a section at the end that may contain spoilers. If you don't want to know, don't read that part.

My opinion is not yours, nor should yours be mine. If you want to know for yourself, do for yourself. If you disagree, that's fine - you can make one of these for yourself for free.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loaded Couch Potatoes

As is sometimes the case with such things, it has come to my attention that my one-against-the-world efforts, while being of great value and enjoyment to me, have not really reached the big bold world. So, it is with pride that I join a team committed to a common cause; much like the Avengers before us, we have joined our forces and put aside petty individualism for the sake of the common good. Posts will continue to appear here, fear not. But if you enjoy my particular brand of spit, you might give this a go as well: www.loadedcouchpotatoes.com

No comments: